Expanding your service presence, launching a new offering or developing business in new markets entail risks and require good preparation.
We help our clients:
- Understand the business environment in the target country or market, including prevailing business models, competitive structures and strategies of major players, pricing models, sectoral value chains and margin generation
- Understand government, agencies and prevailing and expected regulation
Identify, approach and convince anchor or “beta” customers, multipliers and potential partners and help develop “critical customer mass”
- Design and produce major bids and RFPs
- Provide initial management capacity to mobilize and launch large contracts or service sites
- Identify, approach and negotiate with potential partners
- Identify, recruit and train key talent and design HR management systems or implement initial IT platforms
- Establish contacts to financial institutions and development agencies and research and obtain (if available) grants, soft loans, tax credits or other subsidies
We are specialists in helping companies build international after sales service capabilities. This may include regional and market strategies, establishment of alliances or joint ventures, selection and certification of suppliers, business and channel partners, selection of workshop sites and plant setup, personnel training and regulatory compliance. We further help you to build your own service network, implement parts logistics and service management systems and define service offerings tailored to the particular region or country. With our support a company can accelerate implementation, reduce costs, avoid unnecessary risks and improve its chance of success.