The industrial B2B service space is full of opportunities for entrepreneurs and new ideas. They range from applications in the sharing economy to utilizing the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) infrastructure together with big data, analytics and algorithms to predict and improve asset and process performance (cyber-physical systems). Alternatively they might include using autonomous systems (robots, drones) to perform maintenance inspections in hazardous or inaccessible environments; Providing service engineers with new diagnostic tools and instant access to knowledge; Or providing new ways to improve the customer experience and personalize offerings. The applications are only limited by imagination and the reach of technology, which is continuously growing.
If you are a start-up or an investor developing or supporting a business idea to improve or, indeed, disrupt services for industrial markets we’d like to listen and help – wherever you are in the world:
- Help with idea refinement and testing and critical, but constructive feedback
- Research and market modelling
- Early exposure to potential customers, early adopters and corporate investors through our special “Innovation Fora”
- Advice and support with business model, strategy and business plans
- Advice and support with delivery system, operations, and go-to-market
- Access and support to engage potential anchor customers and other partners and develop pilot projects or trial runs
- Mentoring of Management Team
For Startups we have special fee structures, including strongly results based compensation and “sweat equity”.